Autor: Trevor Jay
Para: ros-users
Asunto: [ros-users] ROS NAO Driver
Brown University is pleased to release a ROS driver for the Aldebaran
NAO. The driver makes available: head control, text-to-speech, basic
navigation, and (most interestingly) the NAO's forehead camera. Sample
clients are part of the download, including a WiiMote teleop client.

Here are two videos of the driver in action (one from the robot's perspective):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3skjCmUIdDw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZOZWHAhgdM

The driver is available at the Brown Ros Pkg Download page:

http://code.google.com/p/brown-ros-pkg/downloads/

If you have any problems or just find the driver useful, please let us
know! We will add features as our work and the community need them.

_Trevor